You guys!!! Do you love sweet potatoes but don’t know how to cook them with without tons of butter and sugar? Well this post is just for you 🙂 I am a huge fan of sweet potatoes: so healthy and so delicious!
In case your curious, a few health benefits of sweet potatoes:
- They are high in vitamin B6.
- They are a good source of vitamin C.
- They are a good source of vitamin D, which helps build healthy bones.
- Sweet potatoes contain iron and support a healthy immune system.
- Sweet potatoes are a good source of magnesium.
- They are a good source of potassium.
- Sweet potatoes help ward off cancer and protect against the effects of aging.
How to make them…
Preheat your oven to 425. Wash and cut potatoes into small squares. Cover pan with tin foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. Add potatoes to pan and cook until golden brown!
This is so simple and easy to make.
Using this method to cook the sweet potatoes preserves their natural sweetness, so there is no need for adding sugar, just enjoy them how they are!