Happy Monday Friends!!!
I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was filled with lots of fun, a much needed park date, sunshine, time with the hubby, birthday celebration, gardening, and of course naps!
This Monday motivation is a great way for you to kick start your week on a healthy note. Today I challenge you to choose one focus point for this week and give it 100%. There is no way for you to change all unhealthy habits in a day so let’s focus on one at a time.
We can do this together!!!
Healthy habits to include in your week:
- Drink more water
- Exercise 3 times per week
- Eat 1 extra serving of fruit per day
- Eat 1 extra serving of veggies per day
- Limit sugar intake
- Choose organic
- Buy local
- Get more sleep (7-8 hours per night)
- Think positive
- Limit processed foods
- Eat breakfast
- Eat at least one sit down meal with your family (no electronics)
You will be surprised how changing one small thing can make a huge difference in your day!
***Leave a comment to let me know what you choose to work on!